When it comes to the best dipping powders for your nails, nothing is quite like Rossi. Rossi Nails offers a top-quality product you can count on at an unbeatable price. With rave reviews, Rossi nails have a highly rated product, and after you use it you I think you will undoubtedly agree.
ROSSI Nails Dip Powder Kit Reviews
After years of trial and error with less optimal nail products, I wish I had found these products sooner. Ready to Try Rossi for yourself? There are different kits to choose from. Keep reading to determine which kit is the best one for you:
Rossi Dipping Powder Nails Trial Kit
If you’re ready to try your hand with at-home nail dipping for the first time, why not begin with the Rossi Glam Powder Trial Kit? Perfect for first-time dippers and those new to making their own manicures, this kit has everything you need, including a bottle of base coat, activator, top coat, and 1 color of a dip powder.
Choose from dreamy colors like honeymoon, sweetheart, pink mood, or snow white. You can create the perfect French manicure with these choices. The best part is, these colors are just as beautiful as they sound. If you can’t decide on one, you can get all 4 of them.
Once you get more comfortable with the products, you can branch out and add more favorites to your collection. This kit also makes for the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your loved ones who are new to Rossi and dipping nails at home. Save them time and money with this thoughtful and life-changing kit!
Rossi Make Some Waves Dipping Powder Nails Kit
It has been proven many times in the field of psychology that bright colors make us happier. Therefore, money CAN buy happiness, and some good looking nails!
If you’re ready to dive into the bolder colors, I highly recommend choosing this product as a confidence booster. This kit will help you achieve pure perfection. You can also choose from glitter powder, nude, or other shades for your own creative styles.
Let your hands be heard! Bright colors will surely brighten your days, and the Make Some Waves Dipping Powder Kit will give you celebrity quality nails in no time. Choose up to 6 different eye-popping colors that are sure to sparkle and shine for weeks at a time!
Rossi Nails Dipping Powder 4 Color Glam Powder Pro Kit
If you’re not a newbie to nail dipping, then the Rossi Pro-Kit is the choice for you! This package includes 4 different luscious dipping powders, and one bottle each of primer, base coat, activator, top coat, and brush saver.
The brush saver is a very valuable addition to the kit, as it will help clean your brushes between applications, keeping it soft and luxurious.
This dipping powder kit is ideal for both beginners and professional users. It is easy to apply and requires no UV/LED lamp for a cure.
The ROSSI nails dip powders are infused with vitamin E and Calcium, they free of harsh chemicals, odor-free, and non-toxic. How awesome is that?
This kit includes the oh-so-glamorous colors sun seeker, vitamin sea, south beach, and flamingo. You’ll be ready for any season and any outfit with these beauties!
The Rossi Pro Kit has everything you need to get that pro look, right in the comfort of your own home. Say hello to an endless variety of designs that you will love showing off! You’ll never be bored with these colors.
How Long Do Rossi Nails Last?
View this post on Instagram
Rossi nail products are designed to outlast. The revolutionary formula is chip and crack resistant, thanks to top-notch manufacturing quality.
Of course, this is excellent news for those who have jobs where you always have to utilize and wash your hands (healthcare and food service workers, rejoice)!
They will stay bright and beautiful for several weeks (They lasted on my nails about 19 days without chipping), with no curing required! Rossi lasts longer than most gels, too. This is the low-maintenance, time, and money-saving beauty product you have been waiting for.
See for yourself, as many reviews on Rossi’s website rave about the long-lasting features of this product.
Why Should You Choose Rossi?
View this post on Instagram
My favorite thing about the Rossi dip powder is that there is no light curing needed. What is light curing? UV or LED light is required to activate the molecules in the gels to help with the longevity of the polish (meaning lessening the chances of chipping)!
But with Rossi, there is no need to go out and buy these expensive (and potentially harmful) UV or LED light products because they are not required. (No wonder Rossi nails dip powders are getting those amazing customer reviews).
That leaves more money for you to spoil yourself with on these different bright and cheerful colors. Speaking of saving, by choosing to do your nails at home and still achieving the same great results, you’ll save precious time.
All that time, commuting to and from the salon and waiting for your appointment adds up. And while we’re on the subject of adding up, you’ll be delighted when you save an average of 15-30 dollars every couple of weeks, leaving you more money to treat yourself.
Including tips, that’s almost 400 dollars a year (or more) that you’ll be saving. Now that’s something to celebrate!
How to Apply Rossi Dip Powder?
The application of Rossi dip powder is simple. Follow this step by step to glamorous nails:
- Remove any existing nail polish and wash hands (be sure to scrub under your nails too).
- Use a nail file to smooth and shape your nails.
- Use a buffer to gently remove the extra shine from your nails. A little goes a long way so be careful not to overdo.
- Remove any excess cuticle from the nail bed using a cuticle remover tool. You can also use a liquid cuticle remover like this one from Blue Cross to aid in removal. Be sure not to skip this step because growing cuticles are the main reason for cracking and chipping of nail polish. The better job you do here, the longer your color will last.
- Apply an even coat of Rossi Primer to prepare the nail bed for perfect color application. This helps the color bond much better to the nail itself.
- Once the primer has dried, apply thin base coat color to ¾ of the nail, then quickly dip the nail into the powder at a 45-degree angle. NOTE: Be sure to avoid the cuticles.
- Brush off all excess powder. An old makeup powder brush works well for this.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to add layers until the desired color is achieved.
- Apply a generous coat of Rossi Activator. This will help protect the nail color.
- After a minimum of 30 seconds, you can then smooth down the nail surface with your buffer.
- You’re now ready to apply the final coats. Using Rossi Top Coat, apply a thin first coat. Once dry, add a thicker second coat.
- Apply an even coat of Rossi cuticle oil to keep your cuticles moisturized and healthy.
- Enjoy your new nails!
How Do You Remove Rossi Nails Dip Powder?
One of the things fans love about Rossi nails dip powder is how easy it is to remove it. Save yourself another trip to the salon as this process is just as easy to do in the comfort of your own home.
Here is your step by step guide:
- Use your buffer tool to buff the first (top) coat of the nail until the shine is removed and looks more sandy and mate.
- Tear off a Remover Wrap and sock the cotton in acetone. Then, tightly wrap it around the nail, ensuring the cotton piece is on nail.
- Leave the wrap on for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the wrap. Now you should be able to easily push off the powder.
- Apply cuticle oil.
- Feel free to celebrate by choosing another sparkling color.
Can You Do Your Own Dip Nails at Home?
Yes, Rossi nails make it extremely easy to dip nails at home. Many of their kits come with everything you need. And with no need for a UV/LED light, you can easily do this process in your own home.
Because the products are non-toxic and odor-free, you don’t need to use the same personal protective equipment that you see your manicurist wear. But, for your safety, be sure to apply the products in a well-ventilated area.
Rossi offers everything you need to get the best looking nails. Whether you need to order tools such as files, brushes, buffers, removers, cuticle oil, and much more, they have it all, and at competitive prices.
You can also check out their blog for the trendiest designs and useful information. Get ready to treat yourself at home with this fantastic product.
In Sum, Here Are the Top Reasons for Choosing Rossi
- Rossi products are non-toxic and odor-free. The company creates organically manufactured powder products that are also environmentally friendly! These are very rare features in the nail industry.
- You will grow more durable, healthier nails. Rossi products are enriched with vitamin E and calcium that will nurture those nails.
- No need to be weighed down. You’ll soon discover that Rossi nails feel lightweight and more natural than products that you’ve used in the past.
- There will be no need to purchase expensive UV/LED light for curing. This is overall much healthier for your body. UV light can cause irreversible damage.
- Rossi products are easy to apply and dry faster than acrylic products.
- You can choose from 200 different shades.
- You will get the salon-quality color that is created to outlast and outshine.
- Afraid of commitment? No problem with their 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Rossi nails guarantee their product up to 30 days after purchase with 24/7 email support.
These qualities make Rossi a genuinely unbeatable product. Once you try, it is sure to become a staple in your beauty product collection. Soon you will see just why Rossi Nails continues to get 5-star reviews.
Thanks for stopping by! We hope you enjoyed our Rossi Nails product Reviews.
You May Also Like
Best Hard Gel for Nails
Everything You Need to Know About Fiberglass Nails
Best Dip Powder Nail Kits