Searching for along lasting eyebrow epilator or trimmer? I’ve got you covered. Having a pair of trimmed, cleaned, and well-maintained eyebrows contribute immensely to enhancing your beauty. All women crave beautiful eyebrows, and it’s why most of us spend a lot of time and money in salons. But what if you could still maintain your lovely eyebrows in the comfort of your home?
Top 7 Best Epilators and Trimmers for Your Eyebrows
Epilators and eyebrow trimmers make it possible for you to always look sharp without visiting your stylist regularly. These machines effectively trim eyebrows while removing the strays, thus guaranteeing nearly perfect brows. Unlike waxes or tweezers that may end up harming you, brow trimmers and epilators are safe for use.
Shopping for these machines may be complicated, especially if you have no clue what features to look out for. That’s why we have compiled our Top Picks for the Best Epilators and Trimmers for Your Eyebrows below.
1. The Anglink Eyebrow Hair Remover
You might mistake this eyebrow trimmer for a fancy lipstick because of its small and lightweight design. However, beneath the cover lies a powerful epilator with an 1800 rpm speed that is fast enough to trim your brows. You can recharge it, and the cutting head can be replaced as well. The Anglink features an LED light that improves your visibility when trimming hair.
This is the perfect eyebrow trimmer for you ladies with busy schedules or those that travel frequently. Besides having a lightweight design, it’s easy to use, hypoallergenic, and performs its work efficiently.
- It’s powerful
- Easy to use
- Comes with a rechargeable battery and LED light
- Convenient to carry
- Hypoallergenic and safe to use
- A bit tiny and can slip when being used
2. Get Salon-Smooth Skin with Venus Face Perfection
For you ladies out there, that know your beauty products, you are probably familiar with the Venus brand. Well, meet its first facial hair remover. This eyebrow trimmer was created to help women avoid the inconveniences caused by waxing or tweezing.
It features ten micro-openings that can cut the finest of hairs. Another notable feature is its impressive design that allows users to remove facial hair easily. Venus recommends that this eyebrow epilator be used on sensitive parts of the face.
Venus Face Perfection can offer long-lasting smooth skin through its right and left mode, allowing epilation on both sides of the face. To get longer-lasting results, hold your skintight when trimming and remember to move it against the direction of growth.
How does Venus Face Perfection Work?
This epilator features ten micro openings mentioned earlier that can capture hair that’s as small as 0.2 mm.
Which Part of the Face Can I Use It on?
Venus recommends the use of its epilator between eyebrows, the forehead, upper lip, and chin.
Can I Clean It?
The epilator comes with a brush to help you do that.
3. Finishing Touch Flawless Brows Eyebrow Epilator
Are you tired of painful brow trimming processes such as tweezing and waxing? Then the Flawless eyebrow trimmer is here to give you a perfect, painless, and excellent trimming experience. This tool is designed to help you maintain your facial hair in the shortest time possible.
Some of the notable features worth considering are;
- Miniature size to allow it to access hard to reach areas
- A built-in light to help you see the small hairs
- Dermatologist approved, thus making it gentle on all types of skin
4. Braun Face Epilator Face Spa Pro – Best Eyebrow Epilator pen
This eyebrow pen is known for offering three different services: skin toning, cleansing, and facial epilation. It’s gentle on the skin, and the results are long-lasting. The micro-vibration head is engineered to work with different types of serums, thus providing skin-toning effects.
Features of the Braun Face Epilator include;
- A cleansing brush that sweeps away all impurities on the face
- A head with ten micro-openings
To get the most out of this device, apply your serum or cream of choice on the head. As it vibrates, it will evenly spread the serum on your skin. When cleansing, do so before you apply makeup in the morning.
And always press the brush gently on your skin, moving in circular motions. It is advisable to epilate against the direction of hair growth. Definitely my favorite best Braun epilator.
5. Philips Satin Compact Precision Trimmer
Finding the best trimmer to groom your eyebrows isn’t easy, especially if your skin is sensitive. Fortunately, Philips is here to bring you the Satin Compact Precision eyebrow trimmer that is gentle and safe for everyday use on facial skin. This small eyebrow trimmer allows you to remove facial hair without irritation.
It comes with a trimming comb and brush to improve your hair removal experience. It boasts of a discrete design, and it’s quite portable. Philips gives you an additional trimming head for body hair.
6. 2 in 1 Eyebrow Trimmer and Painless Hair Remover by VG VOGCREST
It’s not all hair trimmers that can give you silky smooth skin. The likes of this hair remover from VG VOGCREST features advanced technology that can remove unwanted hair at any time and place. With this impressive tool, you can say goodbye to razor cuts and painful trimming experiences. The small trimmer is easy to clean, can be charged via USB, and it also comes with rotating blades to trim the hair in the nose.
You can use it on both facial and body hair. If you are considering getting this 2 in 1 eyebrow razor, there are some things you should note. First, only use it on the skin that has been cleaned thoroughly. This will help to avoid infections. To get pleasing results, move it in slow circular motions.
7. Rechargeable Reazeal Eyebrow Hair Remover
What makes the Reazeal stand out from the rest of the eyebrow trimmers listed above is precision-control.
As a result, you can use it at the bottom and top of your eyebrows. Other features of the Reazeal include it being easy to use, cutting even the smallest facial hairs, and offers a painless eyebrow trimming experience.
All these features make using this epilator 100 times better than waxing or tweezing. The 18K gold plated head and LED light make this epilator quite stylish and also contribute to its effectiveness when shaving. It’s small in size and can easily fit in your backpack or handbag.
- Utilizes precision-control technology
- Gentle to all skin types
- Classy design
- Comes with a rechargeable battery
- Very easy to clean
- The handle lacks an ergonomic design
We saved the best for last. The Reazeal is our top choice for one of the best eyebrow trimmers and epilators on our list. The reason being, it has the best features that are tailored to give you the perfect eyebrows.
Whether you maintain your brows regularly or occasionally, this small but powerful tool will provide you with an experience like no other. It’s easy to use, stylish, gentle, and, most importantly, integrates precision-control technology.
If you were stuck trying to figure out which is the best epilator and trimmer for your eyebrows, then above, we have narrowed down your search by presenting the best ones in the market.
As you contemplate which epilator to choose from the above list, let’s look at some of the frequently asked questions regarding brow trimmers and epilators. The section below will help you make an informed decision when choosing which epilator is best for you.
What Factors Should I Consider When Choosing an Epilator?
Choosing the ideal epilator for you depends on analyzing the following five factors.
1. Speed setting – You should choose a speed setting that suits your hair texture. Higher speeds are better for tough hair, whereas fine hair can go with traditional epilator speed settings.
2. Dry or wet use – Using an epilator on damp hair is less painful and convenient than on dry hair. Therefore, you must choose an epilator that can be used on both dry and wet hair.
3. Rechargeable batteries or corded – Where you intend to use your epilator can help answer this question. If you are always on the go, then the battery-powered one is better. For at-home use, you can choose corded.
4. Light – This feature helps make your trimming experience better by helping you see every strand of hair.
5. The number of tweezers – The more tweezers an epilator has, the faster it will be.
Eyebrow Epilator Vs. Eyebrow Trimmer
If you have never used an eyebrow epilator, you may question what this device is and how it compares to trimmers and tweezers. Well, you should know that an epilator is a device that uproots hair. Unlike tweezers, it features an advanced design that enables it to access hard-to-reach eyebrow areas. Also, unlike trimming, an eyebrow epilator pulls hair from roots ensuring they take longer to grow back.
Using an epilator is relatively easy; all you must do is glide it over your eyebrow area. The rotating head features several metal plates that grasp, pull, and remove hair from your skin. Be careful and do not get it too close to your eyelids.
The Difference Between a Trimmer and an Eyebrow Epilator
As mentioned earlier, trimmers cut hair from the skin and epilators pluck hair from the skin. A trimmer will cut your hair to a height of about 0.5 mm. An eyebrow epilator, on the other hand, plucks the entire hair from the root. They are therefore leaving you with silky smooth skin. Another notable difference is that epilators offer long-term results than trimmers.
What Skin Routine Should I Follow After Epilation?
It would be best if you did a couple of things before and after epilation to ensure your skin remains healthy. They include.
- Pre-treating your skin before epilation – Epilating has been known to cause side effects such as getting ingrown hairs. This can be avoided by exfoliating a day before the epilation. This will help remove dead skin cells.
- Moisturize after epilation to avoid dry skin – It is advisable to moisturize your skin within at least 24 hours after epilation. The benefit of doing so is that it minimizes irritation caused by dry skin. Because you are applying it on to your face which may be sensitive, stick to a gentle moisturizer.
In instances where your skin becomes red, swells or you experience slight pain, you can use the following remedies to get fast relief.
- Apply a cold compress on the swollen parts
- Use lidocaine to numb pain
- Wear loose clothing to prevent irritation
· In cases of development of a rash, cortisone cream can treat inflammation and bumps.
- Aloe Vera can help soothe skin
- Sudocrem can ease skin irritation after epilation
Here’s a bit about Sudocrem. This small tub of white paste it is multipurpose. It is antifungal and antibacterial (fantastic for halting an infection from spreading) and includes a gentle anapestic that can help ease pain from any alignment.
The texture is composed of a protective, wax-like balm that is waterproof, but also means it can hydrate the area you use it on without letting excess moisture inside the area. It is an inexpensive and delightful miracle worker with an entire array of uses.
There are nine things you probably did not know that you could do with Sudocrem
- Can be used for spots (acne, acne scars, dark spots and hyperpigmentation)
- Decrease Chafing
- Calms dry, irritated skin
- Will make insect bites hurt less
- Help heal minor burns and cuts
- Help heal cracked feet heels
- Relives itching
- Reduces the appears of stretch marks and scars
Pro-Tip-You should keep off any harsh products 24 to 48 hours after epilation, especially if your skin is sensitive.
Will I Get Bumps After Epilating?
Having understood the epilation process, you are aware that hair follicles are left open from when the epilators pluck the hair. Therefore, there are chances of getting an infection, which results in bumps and irritation. You can avoid this by ensuring your skin is as dry as possible. Avoid the following.
- Activity that may cause you to sweat a lot
- Hot baths
- Intimate contact
- Touching the epilated area
If you have just undergone your first epilation, then expect to feel some slight irritation. But the more you do it, the sooner your skin gets used to this procedure. You may get bumps from the first eyebrow epilation, but this shouldn’t discourage you because your skin follicles will get accustomed to the process with time.
Can I Moisturize Before Epilation?
The answer is NO. You should never moisturize before the procedure. After is best. By following this golden rule, you will wake up the next day with smooth, silky skin. You can always use a numbing cream before epilation if your skin is sensitive.
Now that you know the best epilators and trimmers for your eyebrows, you are ready to move on from waxing and tweezing. However, as we welcome you to this new world of maintaining your eyebrows, there are a few things you should know.
Epilation will be a bit painful, especially if it’s your first time. However, when you lubricate your skin, the process will be less painful. There are some tips we have provided above on what you should do before and after epilation. Kindly adhere to them.
With any of the above listed best eyebrow epilators in hand, you can forget about making endless trips to the salon. You will not have to endure painful procedures like waxing and tweezing anytime you want to beautify your eyebrows.